Mailing Address! Please write!

As of July 6 (when he's in the field):
Elder Jordan Paul Day
Wisconsin Milwaukee Mission
5651 Broad st. Ste 1
Greendale WI 53129-1889



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Leaving for Wisconsin

So I leave on Tuesday and I'll be there around 3-4ish, so if you have mail you can send it around Saturday/Monday and I'll get it. Cookies are the best!!! Thanks to all who has sent me some. :) So this MTC time has been a lot of fun, I do enjoy the learning to teach from a teacher thing. It's rather entertaining, but I am eager to enter the field. I was a host missionary the other day and i twas a lot of fun. I found out just how happy I really am which was very uplifting to me. I just love serving other people, ( I more than hope to serve my entire mission) and seeing the people's lives change, even if it's just a little. Today (Thursday) I got a shot, which if anyone knows me, I HATE shots!!!! ARG. But it wasn't that bad... Seems like dad was right lol. Well I have some mail to send and laundry to do, so I'll keep you all posted. (It was a non-eventful week, last week there was important people and devotionals, now it's kinda just glowing about because of it and such. So not much happened beyond the regular teaching).
I love you all!
Elder Jordan Day
P.S. mail will always be written up as Elder Day

No comments:

Post a Comment